Friday, January 23, 2009

Just because,

  • i love my daughter czylah ciel so much, i'd have to kill you to really give you an exact "how much" i love her answer. git it? goood,
  • i like receiving txt msgs && surprising phone calls,
  • i like when i get missed calls,
  • hello kitty fan!
  • i love love love asian cuisine [japanese, korean, thai && filipino]
  • sushi && kimchee are my most favorite!
  • i love vitamin water [kiwi-strawberry "focus"]
  • i own a blk lg prada cell phone
  • my mom is gittin' me thee '09 scion xb w/ sport package car soon.
  • covergirl, mac && sephora
  • fake eyelashes
  • eye liner
  • lip gloss
  • john bought me my s10.1 sony cybershot digital camera
  • fashion merchandise major at academy of art university
  • animal print
  • sleeping
  • i am currently employed && i enjoy my job
  • funky loud colors,
  • april baby
  • i have three best friends!
  • no matter what, i love my life
  • myspace got pretty gay
  • facebook is entertaining
  • twitter is cool
  • blogger is fun
my head is sore from thinking of wtf else to put down, lol.

-lates

No comments: