Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10, 9, 8, 7..

10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now.
1 - I miss you.
2 - Are you comint on Friday?
3 - You just don't know do you..bitch!
4 - You're sooo fkn immature.
5 - Who do you think you are?
6 - LOSER.
7 - If you only knew.
8 - Low life.
9 - Go better yourself!
10 - Grow the fuck up.

9 things people may not know about you.
1 - Do not fuck with me.
2 - I am the nicest person on earth.
3 - Fortunate, not spoiled.
4 - I am super picky.
5 - My way, or thee highway.
6 - Drug-free.
7 - Wise.
8 - I danced for thirteen years. I miss it.
9 - I am not easy. Try.

8 ways to win my heart.
1 - R E S P E C T
2 - I love surprises that make me melt. (:
3 - The littlest things count.
4 - Honesty is key.
5 - Adventure.
6 - Open personality.
7 - Best friend.
8 - Style.

7 things that cross your mind a lot.
1 - Being the best MOM I can be! (:
2 - I hate reading texts that I am not interested in.
3 - SF, CA
4 - School
5 - $ $ $
6 - Tired, but I can't go to sleep.
7 - SUSHI

6 things you do before you fall asleep (not in order).
1 - Bathroom break: shower, wash my face, floss/brush my teeth && apply differin
2 - Shut down computer.
3 - Switch fan on low.
4 - Check my phone time to time til' I fall asleep.
5 - Make sure I have school work on point.
6 - Kiss Czylah to sleep. (:

5 things you notice in the opposite sex.
1 - Style
2 - Height
3 - Personality
4 - Common interest
5 - Differences

4 things you wish you never did.
1 - I
2 - Don't
3 - Regret
4 - Anything.

3 songs to describe your life.
1 - Spend My Life With You - Eric Benet Ft. Tamia
2 - Over The Rainbow - IZ
3 - Come Back To Me - Utada

2 things you want to do before you die.
1 - Succeed with my dreams/goals in life.
2 - Happily married w/ a great family. (:

1 Confession…
1 - Nothing in my life can get better than this, or can it? (:

No comments: