Thursday, October 23, 2008

POOPED,

Today was a loooong day.
I woke up early, 6:00 A.M. early.
Czylah woke me up early.
Usually she would sleep in until 9ish.

However,

That didn't happen today.
Today, Czylah && I had a on && off sleep time.
I was sooo exhausted. Soo exhausted!
I have no idea why.
Czylah finally went back to sleep at 9ish.
Thank God!
Lol.
I could not handle being soo tired watching her.
I had her watch her television shows on Playhouse Disney.
It took up most of her time, it benefit me with my exhaustion.

Later,

I had to pick up my sister from school at 1:00 P.M.
Eat lunch. We had a great meal! ;]
Head to Costco to get me a membership. I'm an Executive Member. ;] How's that huh? Hehe.
Then,
Go to Czylah's appointment.
Kill about 30 minutes of time,
Then bring my sister to her appointment.
Then home bound!
FINALLY!
Six hours of running around, driving back && forth && appointments here && there.
DAMN, what a day.

It's 12:31 A.M.
I'm hittin' up the sheets.

LATES.

No comments: